The SMSF Audit service we offer accountants:
At Eagle SMSF Audit Brisbane we pride ourself on our 72 hour turnaround. When you outsource your internal audit procedures, we are the ideal outsourcing choice who will provide you with an independent SMSF auditor. We will perform a diligent and thorough audit but diligence does not mean delay and in most cases 72 hours is all it takes from go to whoa to get your client's SMSF audit completed.
Your clients remain your clients, we will have no direct contact with them unless you wish us to
We can provide CPAs, NIA,CA, Accountants and Tax Agents with the following benefits:
- Audits performed in strict compliance with SISA and SISR
- Improved utilisation of internal staff – we work very closely with you to provide a seamless procedure that causes a minimum level of disturbance within your business
- A tiered pricing plan which offers a competitive rate for all your funds be they large and complex or small and simple.
Benefits of moving your audit to an outsourcing partner:
When an SMSF Auditor is approved, regulating bodies are in operation to ensure a clearly defined level of professional and ethical management is in place.
A set of minimum requirements for auditors of SMSFs (self-managed superannuation funds) has been set out to ensure a competent level of work, by the following organisations: CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and the National Institute of Accountants.
Listed here, are the standards of profession that must be maintained by public practioners who audit SMSFs:
- A certificate of practice presented by whichever regulatory body they are a member must be held
- Current and continued indemnity insurance must be held
- The auditor must undergo continual training to ensure their knowledge remains up to date with legislative changes.
- All staff must be experienced and learned. When the audit itself is conducted, professional supervision of junior staff is required.
The role of an SMSF Auditor
The reason we are here as SMSF auditors, is to lend you a listening ear whilst keeping our level of independence a professional one. You can't audit your own clients Self Managed Super Funds, but in outsourcing to us you want us to perform our duties as diligently as possible as the quality of our work reflects on you.
Some firms will provide an 'all in one' service, including administration, taxation, and auditing. At SMSF Auditors we are specialist, providing an independent auditing service for your SMSF clients – and only that.
As this is the only service we provide, it enables us to keep professional independence – all the time. To make sure you receive the best quality of service we constantly update, analyse and review out auditing procedures.
Here's what to expect:
- Straightforward, reliable service levels, all offered at a clearly defined price – and no hidden surprises or small print charges.
- As your clients, we will remain loyal and honest. If we are ever directly approached by one of your client, we will advise them we are unable to act for them directly, and we will advise you of the contact. the
- Prompt responses to questions and regular feedback. An open channel of communication is a priceless asset
- Wherever possible we will go the extra mile when servicing you as a client.
- A professional angle. We adhere to AAS, and as qualified accountants, adhering to the guidelines set out by SIS is a part of our mission.